Sunday, May 01, 2011

Finding Your Center






















In pursuit of peace and serenity -




I will explain more later but right now I need to get ready as we are taking off up north and this beautiful fine sunny day to catch the very last weekend of bloom in the tulip fields of Skagit valley which are as abundant as those you may imagine in Holland. Although I seriously lack in the green thumb department, I am incredibly appreciative of the marvelous work of others. Visiting beautiful botanical gardens and wonderous flowers brings a calm over me of peace and contentment.


Last weekend we went to Seattle to visit the lovely Volunteer Park Conservatory which is a traditional place for me to visit to destress. Afterward we ventured out to the beach of Puget Sound at Golden Gardens park where being by the water is theraputic for both of us. Today after visiting the floral fields, we are going to take a little adventure to the famous and treacherous but breathtaking Deception Pass.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Lovely pictures!