Friday, September 08, 2006

Doctor, Doctors...It is that time again.

Time for a reality check again.

My eye appointment was a week ago and upon peering through my pupils and the back of my eyeballs, there is still evidence of swelling. Apparently the optic nerves are not tamed yet so I will continue to take the Diamox (which reminds me I forgot to take it tonight! Crap! I will be right back.......Good thing I blogged.)

Ok I am back...medicine swallowed. I am too tired right now and do not feel like writing.

This afternoon I go in for a followup MRI scan of the brain a few weeks early as I have been experiencing some headache problems. The routine over the last year has been to get them every 6 months. After treatment it was every 3 months because I was having side effects.

My last MRI of the brain was on April 10th. The last spinal MRI was July 29, 2005. I do not know if I will be getting the spine MRI today as I forgot to have the doctor order that until I thought about it yesterday.
After the MRI (within the next week or so when there is an opening and a captioner available) I will see the radiation oncologist.

Alright. Goodnight.

No comments: