Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!!! (2010)






The holidays have proved really busy! We hope you enjoy our Christmas card of the year along with a couple holiday photos.

I am very happy to report that our Christmas wish and prayer came true! We have reached our fundraising goal of the year for the Kilimanjaro NF awareness project. The trailer is truely spectacular and I will share it with you once we have final approval. Now we will be moving on to having the film put together so it can be submitted in time for the 2011 Sundance Film festival. Yay! How exciting, eh?!

This is truely a remarkable gift and stunning surprise that I could not have anticipated going into surgery last year. What an amazing development very quickly in a very short span of time!

We are so incredibly grateful to all of you who have supported us via donations, sponsorship, participation, encouragement, enthusiasm, ideas, inspiration, motivation, committment, dedication, faith, celebration, and most of all PRAYERS! Without the culmination of these attributes and coming together, this just could not have been made possible. I will forever be indebted to you for helping me initiate a major mission in life and carrying out the vision I have kept near my heart for many years!

As a successful and gratifying year of accomplishment comes to a close, I thank you for being a part of it which has provided me a meaningful purpose for living and continuing on. I GREATLY look forward to the possibilities and future developments/wonders of the year ahead. Thank you for joining me on this marvelous journey which God has chosen me for!

No comments: