Thursday, November 13, 2008

Interesting Find

I was going through and doing some pruning today. You would not believe the stuff I save! Anyhow, I am going through old greeting cards I have kept and have decided to cut off the fronts to recycle and send to a program where children at St. Jude's make new cards out of them (thanks to my pal Jen, the recycling queen, for the tip).

While I was doing this pruning I ran across some quotes I kept from a tear off daily calendar. I LOVE quotes and I LOVE using them. I want to send it to my cousin who is undergoing a challenging transformation. Yet, I still want to keep the quote somewhere so I will post it here because I think it is a good one and a quote very fitting for those coping with NF2, medical illness, or any other sort of life challenge that tests our spirit. I hope you find it meaningful and useful in your life too!

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."
- Harriet Beecher Stowe

No comments: