Monday, November 24, 2008

Time to Eat Frogs Again

This morning I recieved a newsletter from Mac Anderson about their inspirational movie to go with the book "Eat That Frog" by best selling author Brian Tracy. It was perfect as I have been procrastinating many things I need to get done. The time gap of this procrastination seems to be growing while the holidays are fast approaching!

If you need a swift kick in the pants, some guidance to get back on track, or more structure to your life in order to become more efficient, check out this new short inspirational video.

http://www.eatthatfrogmovie.com/

If I happen to disappear for a little while, I am busy eating frogs! ;+)

To take a virtual tour of the book "Eat That Frog" offered by Simple Truths, click on the following link:

No comments: