Sunday, November 06, 2005

Meet Mr. Eggplant


ATTENTION! REVISION SUBMITTED 11-08-05
Ahh! I finally figured it out. Aside from getting disconnected continually with our cable modem, I was able to find the source of my frustration in the settings of my popup security. Thus, I am once again posting photos. Exciting isn't it?
Mr. Eggplant was was born of my imagination during a pumpkin painting activity we engaged in at the Bellevue Community College Silent Voices (ASL club) costume party on November 3rd. Seeing as my other pumpkin was short lived, I was happy to have a replacement!

Old post 11-06-05:
Okay. Yeah well I was hoping to share some photos for you but this software is not working for me right now. I am following the instructions to add pictures from my computer but the window option is not popping up so I can choose some.

So I guess my frustration is a hint to go to bed now and get some sleep. Don't you just hate it when these things don't work???????

No comments: