Thursday, August 14, 2008

The beauty of little details in life


This is one of the reasons I absolutely love scuba diving. I enjoy taking my time and searching around for little creatures such as these. This is a nudibranch which is essentially an underwater slug.
Diving offers me the experience to take life slow and savor all the little details along the way the most pass by or never think about. That is the beauty of being a diver. We are a special group that have sought out a way to further enjoy what life has to offer.
Unfortunately I do not know who the photographer is of this stunning and colorful image. I found it on the Dr. Mercola website which has very informative health information and lots of other good things such as a description of nudibranchs and many more beautiful images. You can visit the site by clicking the lighthouse icon in my post title or by clicking here:


No comments: