Monday, March 14, 2005

Cyberknife Radiosurgery Treatment trip to California July 11th -18th


Trying to smile on my last day in California on the Big Sur coast post treatment. This was two days after (Sunday July 18) my last radiosurgery session and I was very nauseated and kept vomiting. I could not eat or drink. As beautiful as it was, I tried to rest my eyes most of the way. We flew home later that day out of San Jose but the next morning I could not get up off the couch or out of bed without violently throwing up. My parents and Harley (who had to work) had to coordinate with the Stanford doctors to prescribe me some emergency medication: Zophran (commonly used for chemo patients) and steroids - the decadron.Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Angel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angel said...

I am so sorry you have had to endure so much. I wish i could have been there more for you.
Its crazy how wrapped up we get into our own lives, but I do want you to know, that with your updates and with the fact that I adore you so much, you were and always are on my mind.
Huge hugs to you, My Becky!
I am looking forward to seeing you Wed night at your ASL class!