Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!


A day or so before the new year we decided to try on our drysuits to see how they fit (too tight, too lose, or just right). We had so much fun that we decided to take pictures! (By the way, drysuits are what we wear while scuba diving to keep us dry and warm.)

I hope to get back into the water again within the next month or two. I am at the phase of reorienting myself to my equipment. I have not been diving since March or April of 2004 but was given the ok to do so after my last MRI and visit with the opthamalogist. So basically I am starting over fresh (a new diver with an old diver's knowledge). This time I hope to keep better record of my dives. If all goes well I have plans to submit my logs to DAN (Diver's Alert Network).

Harley has a trip planned to dive on some shipwrecks in Nanaimo, Canada in February. He spent today cleaning and maintaining all of our underwater photo equipment. I am not sure if I will get back into underwater video just yet. For now, I am just going to concentrate on my skills and handling myself in the water. How exciting! I hope all goes well as this is diving (scuba) is one of my greatest passions.

No comments: