Thursday, February 16, 2006

One year already!

Wow! As of yesterday (February the 15th), it has been one year since I started this blog!

Looking back and reflecting, it is hard to believe all that I have been through in the last year and a half. I definitely had some low points and questioned whether or not I was going to make it through. Well here I am. I may be somewhat battered but I am still here and I am still sailing.

In honor of the occasion, I am going to repost the poem I posted at the beginning of this blog a year ago which has become my philosophy and one of the underlying themes behind the title of my blog.

Thanks to everyone who has joined me on the odyssey, have been reading, who have been understanding, who have been supportive and just there for me in general. I feel truly blessed to have you along with me on this journey. Although my posts are far between at times, the odyssey will continue and I hope that you will keep sailing with me. God bless!

Love and my sincere appreciation, Beck (AKA: Rebecca :o) )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the bloggiversary, and especially on surviving everything!

May you continue to pursue your passions!

Healing Hugs...