Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Time Flies!!!!

Wow! I just realized how delinquent I have become in my posting. At first I was surprised to notice yesterday that I only posted once in the month of March. It was a busy month! I was wrapping up my ASL 5 class and had 3 exams between the 13th and 20th. After I finished my class, our friend Tyler came for a visit from Alaska. We took a short day trip down to NW Trek in Enumclaw, WA (which was marvelous.....we saw 2 grizzly bears pretty close up!). Then I hopped on a train to Milwaukee on the 23rd. My dad joined me for the rest of the adventure from Ephrata, WA. In Milwaukee we rented a car and my dad drove us to Upper Michigan where we visited my grandparents and some old neighbors and friends. I returned April 2nd and of course I have had some things to catch up on here.

My ASL level 6 (the final class offered) began last night but I will be taking the class only twice a week instead of 5 days a week. Therefore, that will cut down on the commuting time and hopefully offer me some more time to dedicate to the blog this quarter.

I don't want to make any promises as sometimes life dishes you some upheavals and unexpected surprises (busyness), but one of my personal goals is to do some more writing more often in the blog and also learn some photo editing so I can share my pictures.

Thanks for sticking in there with me!

No comments: