Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The Lone Tear

I have not been able to cry since probably last September or August because I lost tear production. This worsened in my right eye where the facial paralysis took over in December. Despite being really down lately I am glad to have shed a single tear out of my right eye on three seperate occasions this week. None of them involved emotion so I am still unable to cry which is quite frustrating given the circumstances.

My 3 occasions:

1) I was chewing on baked lays one night and it hurt to swallow them.
2) For some reason a tear dropped out of my eye at the end of the movie
"The Aviator" last night but I did not feel overly emotional. I just felt sorry for the Howard Hughes.
3) I opened the oven and the heat seemed to produce a tear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becky, I got a single tear, okay two of them, when I read this one! - Connie