Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Did It! A New Personal Record

I just got back from a 10 mile morning run. I truly did not even think it was possible until I came up with the idea of doing this half marathon in January. Even as I began my training, I had doubts of whether I would be able to run 10 miles but this morning I determined that I was going to complete it.

I have to cut this short because I have plans this afternoon and I need to get ready.

I want to thank Ani, Wendy, and Anne for the wonderful time we had last night communicating in sign and getting to know each other. I sure wish I could have stayed longer, but I had to discipline myself for training and make sure I had enough sleep for this run.

I REALLY had a pleasant time and the joy I felt from our get together was just the dose of motivation I needed for a good start to my run. I was really happy thinking about it and my mind was fixed on the good time we had with more to come. Thanks! :o)

Alright, I need to get going now. I am starved for lunch! Have a great weekend!

"The only things that stand between a person and what they want in life are the will to try it and the faith to believe it's possible." - Rich Devos

No comments: