Sunday, October 26, 2008

Onto Dive #5

me


Mike and DebbieHarley and I


Prepping to dive again this Sunday (today). We had a nice time with Michael and Debbie last weekend doing a dive from a zodiac boat which is a much easier entry and exit for me. It was my first dive from a boat in over 5 years! All I had to do was roll back in and then climb up the ladder after taking off my gear. Fantastic! I did not feel the strain of being an olympic weight lifter (my comparison for the shore entry and exit on dive #2).

I will have more photos and stories to share Monday.

Have a great Sunday! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Rebecca,
You are still my hero. When my life appears to be overwhelming I always open your web page and you always have an encouraging word. God Bless you and your family
Esther

Anonymous said...

HI Rebecca,
You are still my hero. When my life appears to be overwhelming I always open your web page and you always have an encouraging word. God Bless you and your family
Esther