Tuesday, May 03, 2005

New Computer

Hey I have my home office back! Thanks Ben! Ben is one of our dive buddies who was kind enough to give us his old computer because he got a new one. Oh and thanks KC! KC came over on friday night and loaded Windows XP for me (KC is another one of our dive buddies). Saturday Harley hooked up the cable modem configuration but I have been too tired the past few days to blog. Plus my fingers are weird right now and typing is kind of hard and frustrating.

I will do some more tinkering with photos when I feel better. Harley and I took some pictures of the yard in bloom and the deck. Right now I have to tend to laundry and marinate the pork chops with this great fillipino recipe that my friend George emailed me (yes Mark I am going to give Fillipino food another chance!).

I will write again later today with a bloom update on the yard.

No comments: