Sunday, September 16, 2007

How am I doing?

TERRIBLE! AWFUL! I just threw up violently again so I am trying to eat and hold down a cheese stick so that I can take my Diamox medicine for the eyes. I am late on taking the Tegretol by an hour and 20 minutes now. The reason being I was so sick that I meandered upstairs and fell asleep. When I woke I tried to eat some rice pudding which encouraged a violent hurl when I was done.

So now my stomach is empty again and I cannot take the medicine. I am trembling sitting here trying to eat this cheese stick so I can take the medicine. Maybe if I successfully hold it down I will eat another, take the meds, and go to bed really quick before I hurl again.

I hate being sick. I hope I will not be sick all week and for my birthday. I guess no matter what, surgery or not in a week, I would have been sick anyhow. I guess it is good that I will go through a week of this instead of month. This really stinks.

On top of that, my face is starting to swell like a pumpkin head again. I could feel it coming on this evening. When I awoke my face was swollen.

One of the positives of the day is that I had some gracious friends come over to help us. I am so glad because it was hard enough to do some laundry.

Thank you Marlen, George, Karen and Sam who super duper cleaned the whole house, and Kristy. I would not have been able to do any of the things you did. It was nice to see and visit with you and you motivated Harley and I. I am glad I made those darn lists a week ago. There is no way I could have done it now.

Thank you IMMENSELY for all your help!

I hope tomorrow is a better day. I don't feel like going through this all week. I need some Zofran!

No comments: